2007-12-18

This is a post.

FUUUUCK

This was the most fun mpyo thing yet.

Now it's back to normal life.

I'm not gonna do a whole write up on the tour, If you want one, go to Mister T(iki)'s* blog. He's an amazingly long winded blogger ( in a good, interesting way, that is**). This is basically my thoughts on the tour as a whole.

In a nutshell, the MPYO's first tour was. Extremely fun. I don't think many things will come close to compare with the experiences and friends I have in the orchestra. Seriously. From the hour long bus rides, to the sub-standard victuals, late night bitching to the grueling rehearsals, to the bath-less nights in the hotel. Yeap... fun...

The tour also brought me closer to some other people. I was hanging around Jebat more than usual (usually not at all so there's a big difference there). And I also discovered Adelyn wasn't an evil biatch. Haaha... I also feel a tad closer to James and have started to taking a liking to Eben. Yea... he's nice...

You know what I realise?

There are too many nice people in the MPYO... It's strangely unnatural. There may only be a couple of jackasses in the orchestra.... There may only be ONE jackass in the orchestra.The ratios are so out of proportion! In my soon to be former school, there are probably 3.5ja/m. ja being jackass m being metre. And the numbers increase as you walk closer to 3L. I wonder why***....

Jeez. So many people are leaving after the tour, or have already left, rather. Choong Yen and Beng Yew are leaving, making the Principal Clarinet and Bass positions empty. Even Nami, our lovable concert master's leaving to study law in Australia. There's no doubt that next year is gonna be a whole lot different from this year's mpyo.

I hope those sections are gonna have Battle Royale to pick the next leader. It should be fun to watch haha****...

SEGWAYYYYYY

So...
Uhhh....
The next MPYO thing is 3 months away.
It's not that far off.
I hope.

* this is a fucking lame joke
*
*damage control wtf
*** probably because the people at school are from very rich families who spoil them at every minute of the day. Whereas most of the orchestra members are probably from lower to upper middle class people who have been BROUGHT WITH SOME MANNERS AND BOUNDARIES
**** imagine Myles trying to kill Ket Wei.

2 comments:

  1. Choong Yen is only leaving after next year I think. And yeah we all know who the jackass is. I only wonder why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete