2008-08-29

Ah the wonders of time

Ah, time! How fast you do move! Unless you do not really exist and are merely another man conceived element used to keep humanity's understanding of the universe, however scarce, possible. In which case, you probably don't have any legs like you ought to (or at least I think you ought to, seeing as how fast you move).

But enough of this not really funny joke making.

It was two whole weeks ago, when we went to the dvorak ninth concert at the dfp! Already two weeks!

It's been a whole week since the chamber concert at PERMATA, Bangi!

God Damnit, why the fuck is time moving so fast?!

Before you know it, the year will be coming to an end! Heck, if I'm unlucky, people will only be reading this at the end of 2008 checking to see if I've posted anything fo the New Year!

But seriously, I'm not really liking the fact that time is moving this fast. Jia Rong's and Myles' recent or impending departure to the states and the UK respectively has kinda beat me into doing some introspection again! This time, I did see, a more forseeable and immediate future, where not only my friends (James, Su Yin, and Jebat first I would imagine) but even I will leave to find my own place in the world, however insignificant or significant it will be.

I say this, yet sometimes it strikes me that I don't appreciate today enough. With my uncontrollable urges to impersonate a sloth around the house, my concentrating too little on things I care and don't care about, or even my afternoon naps!

Ah it seems that whenever I post on this little space on the web, it's about change and time and loss and shit like that. Sometimes Megaman.

Back to less serious and irritating to read stuff,

MPYO CAMP WAS AWESOME! It would have been more so if it wasn't for the lugging around of my cello to opposite ends of the training centre and the mosquitoes and the incredibly horrible victuals which we were somehow forced to eat.

Yeap. That's it

No comments:

Post a Comment