2008-10-02

Haha it turns out I've been tagged by Lu Ee! 

 

BE patient with me, as I'm not in a very funny mood today!

  
Instructions: remove 1 question from below and add in your personal questions, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people on your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged. 

1) At what age do you wish to marry?

Whoa uhhh it would be ideal to marry in my mid 20s so like around 25, 26. But that's not a funny answer. Ah well, I'm just getting warmed up.

 
2) If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?

Chances are I'd say something along the lines of "Hold me tight like the peel of a Mandarin Orange weeks before it is ripe enough to be peeeeeled".... though I would say "hi" before that, probably.

 
3) What do you feel like saying now?


"can I not do anything today, please!? i wwant too staay hoome and noot dostufff"

 
4) Where is the place you want to go the most and with whom?

A cruiseship named The Soupy Grandpa with all the people I don't hate with my intestinal Juices!

5) If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?

*edit* I was checking this just now and i realised, because i just copied and pasted the questions from luee's blog, i accidentally left her answer to this question here so i was apparently wishing to be famous and pretty. Yup*edit*


6) Do you believe you can survive without money?

I don't so much believe i can survive as much as I think I'd probably cry myself to death. I don't really spend that much, but the thought of having no money would likely hurl my emotions into the sea- The vast sea of despairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

7) What are you afraid to lose the most?

Losing in general is pretty much the worst thing that will ever happen to me.

8) If you win 1 million, what would you do?

Yeah. I'd probably spend the money? On stuff? Maybe start my own chain of laksa restaurants?

9) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

In that situation, I should. Shouldn't I?

 
10) List out the good points of the person who tagged you.

Luee: She's got the greatest smile in the whole damn world! Just look at it! It makes you want to... to.... I don't know. Do something quite outrageous.

She's a really nice person!

11) What am i doing now?

Looking at a year old box of tissue paper.

12) Which type of person do you hate the most?

People who think that they're better than everyone and mistreat thembecause of it, but still manage to have a fucking huge amount of friends who don't do any bloody thing to change him/her! Those people are really.... just thinking about people like that makes me wanna do uhhhh.......stuff.

13) What is your ambition?

To not waste my life away doing something I really wouldn't enjoy doing. 

14) What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?

When he/she whips out a whip and starts whipping stuff.

 
15) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

Music and ahem....then friends and family then food.

16) Are you a shopaholic or not?

Not really at all no.

17) What do you see when you look into a mirror?

My disgusting hair. It's got a life of it's own. It won't bloody look good! EVER! WHY!!!!????

18) Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?

I just tell anybody, maybe even moreso people I don't like. It doesn't really matter. I like making my problems their problems as well.

19) What is your desired age to lose ur virginity.

Exactly what Lu Ee said: what kind of question is this!??

20) How old am i?

16? Should be. Unless everyones been lying to me again.

Now that wasn't.. uhh..... too.... easy. I tag whatever. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment