I miss the guys laaaaa. They've all gone already! and it doesn't help that I keep listening to Reinhold Messner, which is what must be, for me, the most emo inducing album in the world.
I really, really kinda feel a bit shitty bout all this. Like, pretty darn shitty.
The bow sitch, as well, is still a bit shite. Still using the not as good temp bow.
On a brighter note, I heard from The Gan today/yesterday/whatever ! Woot!
Also, I should somehow find time to meet up with Myles! He's been around for awhile now, but now that everyone's left, the at this moment still unplanned outing will be just the two of us.
Bah. It feels a bit lonely now*
*which is probably okay, since i'm the only one in my room and if i didn't feel lonely lying in an empty room with no company at all, then i'd be more than a little eccentric.

No comments:
Post a Comment