So I just received an email from the MPYO yesterday.
The camp in August is in the Hotel Flamingo.
Yes, a real hotel. They've really outdone themselves this time.
Though it would've been cool to stay in Mandarin Oriental
*sniff*
I admit, when I read the email, I went into a 7 year old boy who just bought a Gameboy Color-like fit of excitement ,ie: opening the box straight away and playing Pokemon Yellow Version in the Reject Shop in Jaya Shopping Centre near Metrojaya (now known as digital mall) and forgetting to bring home the bag of clothes your parents asked you to hold on to therefore being grounded from playing Pokemon for a month....
Good times. Good times.
Hey yea! I met up with Jun Ho last week
Fcuk is he tall now...
I was really surprised he didn't come back with an Aussie accent.
He does however call football some weird Aussie word.
I think it's "soccer" (souck-ahhh).
So back to the concert.
Alison's in the Malay dance in the concert. She's partnered with Tan Jie ( Jing Tao's bro if you don't know). She's having the time of her life with the guy who happily picks his nose although he knows pretty well that the next step in the dance involves holding hands with Alison. Great man.... Great, great man
Concert is on Friday and Saturday. I'm not going.
Here's the schedule for the next MPYO camp on
GOOGLE DOCUMENTS- THE BEST FREE ONLINE WORK APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE TO MAN. CREATE YOUR GOOGLE DOCUMENTS ACCOUNTS TODAY!
I should be paid for that endorsement.
EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY IS A ROCK GROUP FROM AMERICA THAT I HEARD ON CONAN O'BRIEN. IF THEY ARE AS GOOD AS I THINK THEY WERE ON THE SHOW, LISTEN.

Hey.. Nice blog. I hope you update it . I'll be reading =p btw ceck out my blog.
ReplyDeletewww.gunner-howie.blogspot.com