2007-07-04

Read the following post in a blunt, dry, tone.

I pretty much decided that the fuckers in Rev9 are great, great men.


The story goes:

So today during lunch hour, well, more of just when lunch was a bout to end. So it was just before i was gonna line up for assembly.

I was balancing my tupperware on my head. And pretty well too.

So Kar Yau whacked it off my head and started to titter with the other Rev9s.

So i punched him. But with my weak musician arms and his fifty layers of "padding", he didn't flinch.

At least I didn't get beaten up.

So anyway. I spent the rest of the day talking about the great men in Rev9.


I FUCKING LOVE THOSE PEOPLE!!!


Footnote:

For those of you who don't know how i speak, this post has a sarcastic tone to the whole story. I actually hate the people in Rev9, their religion and all that they stand for.


This leaves on question:Why was I balancing the tupperware on my head?

1 comment: